The conference offers leading airport developers and suppliers the opportunity to share expertise and knowledge on upcoming projects and developments in the region.
09:00 - 09:10Opening Remarks
09:10 - 09:20Dubai Airports Keynote
09:20 - 09:45International Keynote - Amsterdam Schiphol
09:45 - 10:10International Keynote - Benefits of an innovation process
10:10 - 10:35Hub airport and future technology
11:00 - 11:25Hyperloop One and Dubai Airports
11:25 - 12:05Panel Discussion – developments passenger experience and innovation in the Middle East
12:05 - 12:30Blockchain and Aviation
- Blockchain Technology: Basics, Implementation & Benefits
- Blockchain for Aviation Use Case:
- Identity & Security
13:30 - 13:55Why your airport should be looking to adopt advanced IoT technology
- Learn more about how you can measure queues and predict waiting times through WiFi tracking
- Maximize terminal and runway capacity through live and predictive operations
13:55 - 14:20Utilising AI to achieve predictive airport operations’
14:20 - 14:45Total airport management
15:10 - 15:35Smart security and airport development
15:35 - 16:00The modern airport and cyber security
- Where assets are most vulnerable to a cyber-attack?
- What is your risk to a cyber threat and how can it be reduced?
- Identifying and removing insider threats
16:00 - 16:25The role of airport & staff - Prevention of unruly passengers and crimes on board
- Prevention of unruly behaviour & on-board crime (including human trafficking, drug smuggling, & theft)
- The extent and impact of the problem
- The Tokyo Convention and MP14 (Montreal Protocol 2014)
- How do we train our crew to manage this?
- What is already in place on the ground?
- What can we do better?
16:25 - 16:30Closing remarks from Chairman